Sunday, October 24, 2010


i was angry and pissed off, and i know i'm too hard on everyone but all my life it seems that i've been the only one who puts my whole soul into a relationship(be it familial or romantic). maybe i'm just one of those people who can't help but want everything.

well, anywho, i weighted myself, because i couldn't stand not knowing. i'm 260.3. next week will be alright, i'm not going to force myself to fast b/c i know i'll fail. so it's gonna be mainly negitive cal veggies and fruit and soups. although i've planned to have a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner wensday as a little incentive to make it through the rest of the week. i think i can do this.

planning on being 240 by december around this time. that's 20 lbs. i can do this it's childsplay. only 10 lbs per month. watch me go.

Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment