Friday, October 22, 2010

UPDATE
GOD FUCKING DAMMNIT ALL TO HELL ASS BITCH TITS SHIT, sorry. apparently my mom has been talking to my dad about how i only eat liquids or i'm on some kind of diet. WTF. i thought she was at least a little cooler than the fucking 14 year olds in JR high who talk about people behind their back. frankly i'd rather her talk to me face to face than have to hear about it FROM MY DAD. whom i LOATHE. today i said i was going to have soup for dinner, it's a lie so ok i get that i suck, but they made me fat, they didn't stop me when i was young enough to change harmlessly so now i have to do it the hard way. and i'm NOT ending up like them. they're both fat and don't wanna change. I WANT TO. and when i tell her this she says ok, that she'll help and THE NEXT FUCKING DAY she brings home swiss rolls and nutty bars, thanks for the help, motherfucker. i don't give a shit what i does to my life, i refuse to be relegated to her shitty life.

sorry for this rant but i am LIVID right now, and i might have to eat this weekend, which just pisses me off even more. GARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!


hi, lovelies.

my brother has hogged the computer all week so i haven't updated much, sorry. well, to catch you up, tuesday to wensday i fasted for 40 hours. then i got my period, yeah, and then i MADE my mom order chinese. then i ate some, thursday was kinda a bust, i was gonna fast again but too much temptation. so i ate more chinese food and then i threw the rest away, so maybe 800 cal on the day's i wasn't fasting. today is a fast. i'm going all weekend, no exceptions. and then next week will be liquids or just neg cal food.haven't decided.

haven't wieghed myself but i'm dying to, it's killing me not knowing how i'm doing. i think i'm doing alright but who knows??

i REALLY need to catch up on blogs, as i said my brother has had the computer all week and i've had homework like you wouldn't beleive and i decided to do NHS this year (National Honor Society, epic on college apps) so i'm writing and essay on top of that.

love you all, and btw: this week's thinspo will be miss taylor momsen. probably sat. or sun. today's is Emma Stone, i want her hair. badly.
Elle







No comments:

Post a Comment