Sunday, October 3, 2010



well, chickies,

my Wii fit program says i'm 261.7-ish, which is good and i've decidied to give up all hope of ever getting my scale back, apparently my parents are going to continue sending things to the troops for a while. (i know i sound like a whiney bitch for complaining about loosing my scale but still, it was mine and i could REALLY use it's concrete-ness, you know??)

well, i also have another proposition for you, i've been contemplating about me starting a thinspo blog here. i have like a hundred pictures that i will never use so might as well put 'em out there for you guys. so tell me what you think and if you approve!

frankly i've been doing just ok on eating and shit, obviously i haven't been like binging or anything but i haven't been doing my best. so here's to a liquid fast week.
i've stocked up on soups,(i've got like 7 cans of soups at or under 100 cal per serving i have my wii fit plus game to work out on (SOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN THE GYM, jus sayin', though you have to work more) and i've got more than a hundred pounds to lose before i'm a babe, got nothing to lose but weight.

ttyl,
Elle
P.S.- it's so fucking freezing here that my fingers are like ice, not even funny, but more calories burned right. love you all, and i AM reading so keep those cal intakes low and you chin high!

silhouette is the word, girls,


No comments:

Post a Comment