The new year is a great time to start new projects.....So let me introduce myself...
My name is Sylvia May and i live in Newcastle NSW Australia. I'm 29 years young and a taurean. I'm a housewife/mother/artist. I create various things, the main being mixed media paintings and illustrations. I have an etsy store . I try my best to create something everyday. I like many things including vintage shopping, anything arty/crafty, music (white stripes, david bowie, we are scientists, etc), reading other peoples blogs, good conversation, hazelnut chocolate, books and coffee. I dislike nasty people, country music (sorry country music lovers,it just aint my thing), reverse parking, feeling the cold in winter, good books and movies with bad endings and sardines.
I will update this blog with info and pics of either my own creation, favourite things on the web or things found while vintage shopping..... 'Nicola' print available in my etsy store
Oh, and did i mention that i am going to be on the cover of DIY City Magazine ?. It will launch on february 1st. I am so excited and extremely proud of myself . Below is the cover with my beaut artwork!....
The first issue of the magazine will highlight New York City. It celebrates the independent artist and the diy spirit.See DiyThing for more details on the magazine.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
And now I begin something new...
at
8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment