Saturday, February 23, 2008

postdesigner.com

Check out postdesigner.com. Super talented duo i say!.I was looking through the pounce feature on etsy this morning and came across posts etsy shop. I feel in love with their push toys. But this is my favourite...

Big Sheldon Rosen the skeleton soft plush $34.90 US

On another note....I havent had a major shop update as my canon printer ate it and i finally purchased a new epson which uses durabrite inks. Prints will now become available on epson's matte heavyweight paper using these new pigment inks. However i am a tad dissapointed that sales seem to be very slow on etsy for me. I thought it might have picked up a bit with the launch of DIY city mag since my artwork was featured both on cover and inside.I guess i have to list new stuff and list frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment