Today i listened to a some cd's that i haven't played for years - Nirvana's Bleach and Nevermind . I guess i was after a tad of inspiration but instead it just bought back memories of being a young teenager - my own bedroom plastered with posters, rollerblading and skateboarding, eating crunchie bars and swigging them down with phenomenal amounts of coke. Now i have four children ,a whole house of my own, a lovely car to get around in, healthy eating habits and drink phenomenal amounts of water!. Maybe on second play tommorrow i will find the inspiration in there somewhere....
On another note...I have been finding the time to squeeze in a bit of reading.I am currently reading 'the secret' and am pleased to say it is totally making sense to me.I have read a few postive thinking/motivational books before but most of the time i got lost in the fancy complex writing. So far this book is easy to understand and i wish i hadve read it before this.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment