Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I heart the library

Borrowed alot of books and cd's from our local library yesterday and i am planning to listen to the cd's today while putting the finishing touches on some aceo's i did over the last week. These are the cds i borrowed...


'Writers block' - Peter Bjorn and John

Vampire weekend - Vampire weekend

Diamond Hoo Ha -Supergrass

Its getting closer to my birthday.The big 3 0 !. I thought i would be dreading it, seeing the twenty years all gone and passing into the next decade but i guess i feel rather good about it as i am very comfortable with who i am as a person..I still feel the same as i did ten years ago ( just with more children,alot happier and with more confidence).I am most likely in better health too.So bring it on!.

No comments:

Post a Comment