Thursday, May 8, 2008

To Tattoo or to not Tattoo....

As I've mentioned before I'm approaching 30 very soon (18th May to be exact) and for the first time in my life i find myself actually wanting to get a tattoo. I guess i don't really fit into what someone would perceive as a tattooed person and i am very indecisive so i have been a tad worried that i would get a tattoo and regret it and wish i had have got something else!. But i 'm pretty clear on what i would like now, the only thing is where to get it and coming up with the dosh. I'm not sure if there is still a stigma attached to tattooed girls, especially at job interviews and this is something i must consider if i am to get it on my wrist!. Anyhow etsy has some great tattoo related stuff....
My first tattoo baby onesie $14.00 at Baby Bees Boutique


Temporary Mustache Tattoos $3.50 at Pish Posh Paperworks



Traditional tattoos rockabilly pin up figurine $35.00 at Floozy Pinups

Print $8.00 by Funky Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment