Thursday, September 4, 2008

good times, bad times

I attended a group interview yesterday for night fill work and i must say i do handle myself well in any situation. Nervous is something that i clearly am not these days. So now i play the waiting game to see if i receive the "when can you start " phone call or the "you have been unsuccessful" email. I have a feeling that they were after the younger /cheaper to employ.
I have had a little time to create some artwork so now i just have to finish what i started. With it being so wet and miserable outside, it is the perfect opportunity to do so.
My sons had a major punch up this morning over a pair of black cargo pants. Very serious as the language was phenomenal and the two younger kids were scared not to mention i had to physically step in quite a few times to stop them ripping each other to shreds. But on the other hand, very funny as i thought only girls fought over clothes!. I guess i am a tad sexist in my views.
Good Times - Blank Storybook $5.00 US at LeftandLeaving.etsy.com
Bad Times Ahead - gocco cards set of 3 $10.00US Susan Estelle Kwas

No comments:

Post a Comment