Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Expect the unexpected
Life has thrown many things my way. Some good, some bad. But I was never prepared in any shape or form for this....my Mum was diagnosed with breast cancer on tuesday. My lovely mother is 60 years of age and has raised 5 children basically as a single mother and is now her mothers (my grandma's) carer. She is what I see as a supermum...who raises five children and stays sane not to mention look ten or more years younger than their actual age?. Mum has always looked after herself with the best nutrition and supplements. So it was such a shock to hear this news that I actually thought she was joking!. Not sure how bad it is yet but we know that radiotherapy is starting after her consultation with the surgeon in a few days....
at
8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment