Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Never judge a person until you really know them

Ever had someone tell you that being an artist is not a real job ?. Well, that is exactly what happened to me. I didn't handle the situation very well and kinda flipped out at the coworker that said it to me. He assumed that I am not a serious artist as I do not have a university degree. It is wonderful to have a great education, no matter where you received it and who by. Life in general teaches you many great things. For one, life has taught me to never judge people on their appearance, race, religion, gender, occupation or educational background etc. Its personality and character that make a person and matter in the end. The more I work at this joint stacking shelves ,the more I am noticing this fact.

Bruce Lee Vinyl Wall Decal by BadAss Custom Decals

No comments:

Post a Comment