There are never enough hours in the day. You try your best to do everything to make sure your loved ones are safe, happy and well. But in the process, amongst your life, you sometimes lose yourself and forget to look after yourself. Being a good mother is the most non selfish thing any woman will ever do in her lifetime. I looked in the mirror this morning and with the early morning sun streaming in through my bathroom window, saw a tired face staring back at me. I'm so tired and now my face is showing it. I'm seeing wrinkles around my eyes that I never saw before. I can feel that my time is so precious and I am getting a tad envious of the hours a man gives himself for his own leisure activities-minus children. I do everything with children in tow which is ok as I love being a mother but when is there enough time just for myself ? How do you make time when there will only ever be 24 hours in a day?.

Renewing Facial Serum $7.00 US from DressGreen
No comments:
Post a Comment