Friday, April 16, 2010

It was supposed to be a fantastic friday...

I was looking very forward to today when it was yesterday. No kids, music loud, painting. Now the day is over, I wish I could go back and correct all the mistakes I made painting before they happened. What a freaking disappointment creative wise. Hopefully tomorrow is better...maybe I need the little ones around for things to go my way. As much as I love Vampire Weekend.... they really are not good to paint along to...but Florence and the Machine are.

The rest of this day....
My two vintage purchases from etsy. Red top from Gwenevere24 and Brown top from Ever Mind Vintage. Both fit like a dream. Even if my paintings do suck today...at least I know how to take my own measurements extremely well ( I am typing as If I am talking to myself here)


This is this weeks reading material for another essay. Sometimes I wonder where I am finding the time to read so much.

First mark back from Uni....I am pleased but I think I could have done better.

No comments:

Post a Comment