Thursday, April 8, 2010

Today

I have been painting all day today and listening to music. Very therapeutic. Just what I needed at this time of the month. I'm sure I need to get my hormone levels tested. As I mentioned last post, I am preparing for an art show in Melbourne and I have seen the work of the other 12 artists and I cannot believe I will be showing my stuff alongside these talented women!. When the invites are ready to circulate I will put one up on the blog and then you can all see the names of these superb women....and I am sure you will get excited for me too.

What I did today- Painted.
Who I shared my day with- No one. My lovely mum babysat the kids all day at her house.
What I consumed today- Peanut butter on toast, apple, banana, a few easter eggs, a few glasses of water, 3 cups of tea, 1 coffee, 2 cans of coke ( wow that is way too much caffeine!), egg on toast, homemade pizza.
What was in my letterbox today- this beautiful brooch I purchased from Bowerbird Inc that I bought for my Great Aunts birthday tomorrow


What I listened to today-
David Bowie
Feist
Why? ( the assisted discovery of this band has really made me wonder how the hell I had never heard of these guys before!)
Mumford and Sons

Today was great, Today was fun, Tomorrow is another one - Dr Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment