Saturday, May 22, 2010

Busy

I had a revision day at Uni on Saturday and I am so glad I went. It was not compulsory but it has certainly calmed my nerves for the upcoming exams. I was handed back my essays done in both subjects and very happy with my marks. I got a credit in Australian History which is OK, not as good as I thought I would go, but good nevertheless. For Studies in Law I received a distinction!.I assumed it would have been the other way round. Anyway...it was great to meet a few new people and the teachers were both awesome. When I came home the house was spotless and the kids were happy. What a wonderful day! A wonderful omelette I enjoyed during the week

Ladies First exhibition opened on Friday night....I hope it all went well. Bummer I couldn't be there for the opening but I will still get to see all the works this Saturday when I go to Melbourne with my sister. I have been so busy lately that everything seems to go so fast and days become a blur. Kids are growing up so fast and there is so much to do in a life...sometimes it just does not seem fair to fit so much into one lifetime....I think I could have used two or three.

From here


Today I visited my Great Aunt who is finding it hard to manage living on her own due to age. She is in the process of trying to sell her house and very keen to pass most of her belongings to family members. She will move in with my Mum and say goodbye to whatever she cannot fit in my late Grandmothers granny flat. I have been bringing some more things home from my grandmothers as well as my Great Aunts this week.Its strange that we accumulate so much stuff in our lives and simply end up passing it all to others when we move or pass away.

No comments:

Post a Comment