Wednesday, May 12, 2010

If you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.....

I used to be a blamer. Blame other people for how my life had panned out. I was a victim of circumstance. When I had a major breakdown about ten years ago and found out I had something called Bipolar Disorder, I decided to read about it and help myself without taking the prescribed medication. That was the beginning of a new me in a way. I stopped blaming everyone , one person in particular, for everything that happened to me. Reading can do wonders for people. I learnt so much about not only how to treat myself through food, exercise but so much about myself too. When someone says 'Oh I don't read' as in not interested in it, I find that difficult to understand. A few people I know would benefit greatly if they just opened up a book or two.....maybe just maybe, their minds wouldn't be so narrow.
Hawk Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment