Saturday, May 15, 2010

Winter wishlist

I dream about finding the perfect fitting skinny jeans. People say to me that I am skinny and should have no problem in finding a pair. Yes I am petite but I actually have a little bit of a tummy. My bum is kind of on the flat side, and my legs are skinny...to get the perfect fit in the legs means flattening the bum to looking like it dosent exist and cutting in at the tummy to create a lovely muffin top.....they just dont make them perfect for my shape....So I am willing to give up that dream and search for the straight leg kind. I have quite a few things I would like for winter apart from jeans but I am broke so a wishlist it is.....heres just a few of those things.....







Make your own wishlist and link up at Dinosaur Toes

No comments:

Post a Comment