Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hey, i'm new here (*DUH*) and i'm trying to lose an @ssload of weight as quickly as possible.

Height: 5"7
Start Weight: 273

i digust myself everytime i look in a mirror, so i'm gonna make myself lose the weight. I will be less than 150 lbs next school year (hopefully a lot less)

PLAN:
-No food until dinner every night. ( 100-250 Cal)
-Water frequently
-1 Cup Green Tea w/ 2 teaspoons sugar (30 Cal)

To be successful in this it's imparitive that I set goals.

GOAL 1: 230 lbs for the start of school in 6 weeks.
REWARD: Buy cute new school clothes and look amazing for the first day of school.
GOAL 2: 200 lbs for winter break (aprox: 5-6 months)
REWARD: Buy that cute dress from Modcloth that you've wanted for forever.
GOAL 3: 170 lbs for spring break
REWARD: Buy some new manga for myself.

ok, now i'll tell you guys a little about me.

I AM
- A vegitarian
- A music addict
- A food addict (hopefully former)
- A complete dork
- Loves anime/manga more that life itself.

i really hope i find some great people here and make all my dreams come true (^.^)

ttyl
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment