Friday, July 9, 2010

Rain rain go away

The rain has been hanging around all week and apart from it making me miserable, it's making my life hard. I cannot get anything dry so the washing is mounting up. With six people in our house, its a pretty big mountain. I am so tempted to use the dryer but I figure it is not good for the environment and not good for our electricity budget. Another whinge I have to get off my chest...there were pieces of Lego across the lounge room and I'm taking about thousands and thousands of pieces....we have a shag pile floor rug so picking up the Lego was not easy and has taken over 2 hours to pick up. I should have taken a photo of it because I really do hope it never ever happens again...or maybe just not on the shag pile rug.

Nick Sawaya

No comments:

Post a Comment