Friday, July 9, 2010

Tattoo

I have booked myself in for a tattoo. I have never been able to decide on what to get in ink on my body due to such an indecisive mind. I thought of having my four children's names on my wrist and I have a tiny wrist so the tattoo would be too large for my skinny little wrist....plus my children are always in my heart and soul so names in ink do not mean too much to me. I have decided on Carpe Diem on the inside of my wrist....a bit cliche some would say but sometimes I feel I need a little reminder that I should make the most of every day for me and my family. I get worried about finding employment with a tattoo that is visible..it will not be very big...I wear pretty cuffs ( most bought off etsy sellers) so I guess I will wear a cuff over it if it is a problem to future employers. Any one got a visible tattoo?....tell me your experiences with employers...Tattoo will be similar to this but the front facing me so I can read it
.


No comments:

Post a Comment