Wednesday, August 20, 2008

books..books...books


I borrowed a few interesting books from the library today.....here are the titles....The female brain-Louann Brizendine,M.D , Perfect answers to interview questions-Max Eggert , Fast track to happiness-Lynda Field, The Greatness Guide-Robin Sharma. Ladies at the local library must think I'm more than ready to go get a life or very much on the eccentric side.

On the home front, I'm coming to a realisation that my soon to be eleven year old son is just so disrespectful no matter how i handle him.He is currently grounded for another week but this feels like punishment for me also as i have to listen to the whinging.I'm just having a tough time with him lately and crossing my fingers i help him grow into a decent human being through love and persistence.With so much parenting to do lately there has been no time finish drawings or paintings.So I'm feeling more frustrated than normal. My partner retreats to his shed to drink his home brew and smoke his cigarettes while i have no time to even go to the toilet without little miss 9 month old crying at the door.Not many times do i envy a man, but they always seem to have many relaxing moments throughout the day.Gotta envy that!

On the job front, i have applied for two more positions.One a checkout chick and the other a retail assistant in a bookshop. Someone will eventually hire me.......wont they?

No comments:

Post a Comment