Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lists....

I am a list person. It sucks. It really does.There are hundreds of lists around our house - in notebooks, sketchbooks, random pieces of scrap paper stuck in magazines and books and on shelves, on memo boards,in jacket pockets, in the bottom of handbags - i could make a big list of where i find these!. I cannot remember the first list i made but i do know that i started young. Apart from the weekly grocery list ,i make them almost on a daily basis. My lists state what i plan to do before i die, favourite songs, fave movies, what should be in my perfect wardrobe, books i need to read, things to do with the kids and everything thing else. Now I'm even saving a few trees by using the ipod touch for list making. May as well blog a list or two of stuff.......

No comments:

Post a Comment